Undressed - Avery Aster This is my first time reading Avery Aster and I am glad I did :) What a cute and fun story I found Undressed to be. Prince Tittoni has been added to my long list of book boyfriends! He alone carried the book for me. Smart and sexy with a sweetness that will make you drool.

Now Lex is another story all together for me. I liked her and found her to be refreshing in character. However I thought her vernacular to be a bit crude for my liking. Maybe it is a double standard in the bedroom where we tend to find a dirty talking guy a turn on and not so much with a woman. I don’t know. But her inner dialogue was a bit of a turn off.

The sexual tension and build up was fun and alluring to read. However when the deed was finally done It was a bit of a turn off for me. They (Lex and the Prince) called it making love, I however call it F------g and a little unrealistic. But hey to each their own.

But to sum it all up if you are looking for a light read to get the blood pumping give Undressed a go. It’s fun and what I call a candy read. Grab some Twizzlers and have some fun!

3.5 Stars
T~

**Given via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.
www.ktbookreviews.blogspot.com