If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2) - Courtney Cole ARC given via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. When I requested If You Leave I didn’t realize it was a book two in the series. You do not have to read book one to get the message within. This is one of the most honest and thoughtful looks at the inner struggle of a soldier battling PTSD. In the cover write up below it says that Gabriel needs someone to help him heal but what I found so true is that ultimately this is a struggle that you have to battle inside yourself. In doing that you may have to remove yourself from those that love you the most to get the help you need.

If you leave begins with a lust to forget both Maddy and Gabriels current and past life drama and just live for one brief moment. Sexual chemistry is hot and fast. But the build up to their relationship is what really draws you in. I love a good flirt and some sassy banter.

I actually shed some tears while reading and honestly that hasn’t happened to me in awhile.
For info on PTSD and to donate check out www.woundedwarriorproject.org

4.5 Amazing stars!