Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5) - Christina Lauren “Don’t let yourself fall for someone who’ll put your world before theirs. Fall for the powerhouse who lives as fearlessly as you do. Find the woman who makes you want to be a better man.” I’d definitely found my equal, the woman who made my life a living hell and lived to antagonize me. A woman whose mouth I wanted to tape shut . . . every bit as much as I wanted to kiss it.”

AHHHHHHHH Beautiful Bennett how much have I missed you! The short story/novella finds us right where we left off in Beautiful Bastard. Mainly told in Bennett's POV we see into a man that just wants some quality time with his Beautiful Bitch…. I mean Chloe.

I had a permanent smile on my face the entire time I was reading. It’s the easy flow of their constant back and forth. The way they love to get under the others skin and under the covers. I also love Bennett’s reaction when he knows he has pissed Chloe off.

--“I immediately wanted to pull the words back into my mouth. Her eyes went wide, her mouth dropped, and fuck, her hands curled into fists at her sides. I reached down to cover my balls.”

Ultimately this book is about finding time to be together in their busy world and getting to know the family. None of which happens smoothly. Every time they try disaster hits in the funniest of ways. I found Beautiful Bastard funny, charming and sexy. A must read in the Beautiful series.

5 STARS
T~
www.ktbookreviews.blogspot.com

More of my favorite quotes……

--“because I don’t get enough of your exclusive attention lately and I’m a greedy bastard. Hasn’t my mother warned you that I’ve never been good at sharing?” --Bennett

“Dad let out an evil whistle as he circled the shiny black Benz now parked in his driveway, boots crunching in the snow. “Always figured there was only one reason a man would drive a car like this: compensating for something. Wouldn’t you agree, Benson?” “Bennett,” he corrected under his breath, before smiling tightly over to me.”

“I can function without you. But I don’t like being away from you. It feels like you take my home with you when you go.” --Chloe