Fire Inside  - Kristen Ashley ARC Provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Okay Rock chics, before I begin I would advise that you…..

1.Read Motorcycle Man AND Own the Wind
2.Grab your Bob Seger playlist

This is Lanie’s story, and to fully get it you need to start at the beginning; I mean you can read it as a standalone, but in all honesty you would be missing out. We go back eight years -yep, eight years! Lanie’s story is a sad one, and her journey to self-fulfillment is one filled with steel reinforced walls to keep her emotions and protective barrier intact. Throw in Lanie’s predisposition for a little over the top reactions she is quite simply a mess in designer clothes.

Enter in Hop. We met him in Motorcycle Man and what we see of him there doesn’t paint the nicest of pictures. He is one of the higher ups in Chaos and has been around for a long time. The last thing he needs is a high maintenance drama queen with too many issues to count, but there is something there. Que a Bob Seger moment - “Little too tall coulda used a few pounds” *Sigh* I love me some Bob Seger.

In true Kristen Ashley style, there is a lot of alpha male dialogue, ‘tell it like it is’ attitude, misunderstandings, and mild relationship drama. It’s what she’s known for and we love it! Fire inside follows the same time line as Own the Wind, so it is fun to see glimpses from Chaos from another point of view.

To sum it up and not give away too much of the story I will just say if you are a KA fan you will love Fire Inside.

Oh!
P.S. we get to peek at one of the hot bunch and of course one of the gals…I’ll leave that as a surprise :) All in all I give Fire Inside
4 ROCK CHIC STARS!