A Million Dirty Secrets: Million Dollar Duet - C. L. Parker ARC given by Random House Publishing Group-Bantam via NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

What the blurb on the cover said:
For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes a wickedly erotic new novel of innocence, desire, and unbridled pleasure.

What I say:
If those books had a quirky endearing quality with some Beautiful Bastard thrown in.

Too be truthful when I first began A Million Dirty Secrets I wasn’t really taken with this book. It seemed a bit immature and done.WAY DONE.

Beautiful Multimillionaire – check
Virgin – check
Paid to be at my beckoned call – check

But what hadn’t been done before was a witty strong minded girl who is doing this for unselfish reasons and not taking any shit from her purchaser. Not laying down and taking it (pun intended) like a good little subservient. Oh hell no. She takes him by the balls and you wonder just who owns who here.

Noah and Delanie (AKA Agent Coochie and the Wonder Peen) have a funny sexy back and forth that just pulls the reader in. It is cheeky and immature. All consuming and sweet. It’s an unexpected surprise and I am happy to have given it a chance. My only negative was the cliff hanger but the “Million Dollar Duet” in the title should have clued me in from the get go. Definitely adding A Million Dirty Secrets to my guilty pleasures list.

Solid 4 STARS