Eyes Wide Open  (The Blackstone Affair, #3) - Raine Miller ARC given by Atria Books via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.

It’s finally here! Book three of the Blackstone affair is everything we wanted and more. Our alpha man Ethan in all his tortured sexiness glory. Brynne, beautifully broken and sweet. I am so proud of her in this! She is working it out and getting herself together. Now don’t get me wrong it isn’t an easy path for these two. They have a lot to deal with in Eyes Wide Open but they do it wonderfully. Tears, steamy sexy time and giggles with a perfect ending…… I couldn’t ask for more.

T~

FYI- Exciting news from Rainemiller.com
What’s on the horizon? Well, I’ll tell you. I’m hard at work on a 4th Blackstone Affair book. No title yet, but the book will be more of a stand-alone story and take Ethan and Brynne beyond the happily ever after at the end of Eyes Wide Open. This final installment of The Blackstone Affair, is scheduled for an ebook release at the end of 2013. I promise to keep everyone updated on this blog and on my Raine Miller Romance on Facebook page.

www.ktbookreviews.blogspot.com

Fantastic ending.....review to come :)
ARC given by Atria Books via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review.