Girl Three - Tracy March ARC given by NetGalley for honest review.

OK to know me is to know I love my Mystery/Romance. So I tend to be a bit selective. No worries here cause ((DING DING)) we have a winner! Girl Three is a well written smooth read that kept me guessing till the very end. As soon as I thought I knew who the killer was I was confused again. With a little romance thrown in it was magic.

Jessica Croft is a bioethicist and has just been asked to join the president’s council. With a judge as her father Jessica has reservations about this appointment. All this takes second place when Jessica finds out her sister Sam has died. Upon her return to DC Jessica no longer thinks Sam’s death was a heart defect but murder.

DC plays such a wonderful background. Having just personally been there a few weeks ago I could see Jessica on the concrete sidewalks and really got lost in this story. Jessica plays at being detective and finds trouble and may become a victim herself. Going through the people in Sam’s life reveals a sister Jessica never knew and a father she knows all too well.

Michael and Jessica's chemistry was very nice. My only criticism was I wanted a bit more sexy time. But the lack of written romance did not take away anything from this book.

All in All Girl Three gets 4 out of 5 STARS