Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines Okay Ms. Glines you have redeemed yourself.....

Sweet redemption!Someone hand me a Snickers! I went into this one with an eyebrow cocked. After what Abbi did to me in Never Too Far I was skeptical at best. Holy dirty talk Batman did she win me back with this one.

Woods you dirty talking sexy man you. Woods personality and sweetness is not in question as we got to know him in both Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far. He is a man with a life already decided for him. Overbearing parents with a fiancé and job all picked out for him.

Della a girl who grew up with a mother suffering from agoraphobia and a host of mental issues was never allowed outside. Ever. Now Della is on a road trip to discover who she is and what the world is really about.

Della and Woods have a chance encounter and….. let’s just say he shows her a very nice slice of life indeed! Woods has a night just for himself. Della gets to experience something she hasn’t before…..many….many….many times (((giggle snort))).

We are left with a bit of a cliff hanger. I just hope the next book is as good as the first. I am a little gun shy after all. Don’t toy with me woman…. I don’t have any chocolate in the house.

T~