Lover Reborn - J.R Ward “Other than ahvenging his dead, he might as well be in the blessed Fade with his family. Frankly, the latter would be preferable -- and who knew, maybe he’d get lucky tonight. Maybe in the heat of a fight he’d suffer a catastrophic mortal injury and be relieved of his burden. A man could only hope.”

Well if that doesn’t just tell you the tenor of this book nothing will. Thorment is lost. Lost in his pain. Lost in his mysery. Lost in his emotions. Just lost. I gotta say I was nervous the first time I read this knowing the heartache that was the focus of Lover Reborn.

No’One/Autumn was so import to this story in so many ways. Along with JM and Xhex ( It feels like a continuation from the last book.) I shed a lot of tears which is a testament to Ward and her writing ability. The emotions are heavy and she plays with the hard and soft so well. For as much as I cried I laughed too. After my reread I really do feel this is one of her best.

So many storylines in this one…. I’ll save time and just add it in below :)

Now the good stuff, a list of my favorite moments. Hopefully not to spoilery.

Xhex and beauty products (hee-hee)
Rhage with his Tootsie pop and dance moves
Holy hypoxia Batman
Dress *tears*
Captain Asshole, cape of disgrace, booties of shame and keys to the Fuck Up mobile (LOL!!!)
Xhex and John (love-Love)
Lassiter Lassiter Lassiter Lassiter Lassiter Lassiter
Movie night
Bad Ass V
Needings
B.o.B
Rolex, ribbon, tiny handprint, daggers, faith & cross, rings
OUR FUTURE HAS COME!!!!!!!!!! YA DAMN RIGHT IT HAS!

T~