Archangel's Blade - Nalini Singh I am a long time fan of Nalini Singh and have been enjoying the Guild Hunter series. But when I saw a break in books; going from Elena and Raphael’s journey and now focusing on Dmitri I was like, “WAIT! WAIT! Hold up….I’m not there yet. I am not ready to move over and let the supporting characters have their chance to shine, not yet anyway.” “Too soon”, I said. “Not ready”, I said. I was so wrong. I think Archangels Blade is one of the best in this series so far. I know. I know I should have trusted her from the get go.

It’s a story of two victims on two very different levels getting back what they need to survive. Having Dmitri’s P.O.V was a nice change, especially since it coincides partly with Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3). It was nice to hear what he is thinking while dealing with Elena.

My only negative with the final wrap up is the ending. I think it lacked. I won’t go into too much as not to spoil it, but there needed to be a bit more. The bow was too pretty.

Story line 5*****
Romance 3.5***
Sizzle 4****

“I will love you even when I am dust on the wind” –Dmitri

For more http://ktbookreviews.blogspot.com/