Soul Stripper (Soul Stripper, #1) - Katana Collins Soul Stripper by Katana Collins

Absolutely blown away. I have found my new series and book one is barely out!

In a world with angels and demons, succubus and witches Monica our fallen angel becomes a target to a killer. Working days as a barista and nights as a stripper, Monica has to balance her human/angel nature against her darker succubus/demon side. I was drawn to Monica’s character right away. Although she has to have sex to sustain her existence her moral code plays a big role. Her battle to decide what feelings are real and what are just side effects of her succubi nature create a fascinating and sweet inner conflict throughout Soul Stripper.

There is a huge supporting cast of characters that will lend itself greatly to a long running series if Collins decides to make that happen. Once again to say I am blown away does not do this justice. Go now pre-order. Buy it today. You won’t be sorry!

T~

My favorite passage from Soul Stripper…

Coffee is a lot like people. In many ways, it’s deceiving. The sweetness that you smell as it brews is more often than not a fallacy. The scent of a dark roasted coffee bean promises you rich flavors with hints of chocolate and hazelnut, but if you’re not used to coffee’s deceptiveness, you’re left with a bitter aftertaste dangling at the back of your throat. To those of us who are used to it- we’ve grown a fondness for that bitter taste. It’s complex. It’s teasing. It reminds us that most things in life are not consistently sweet with every sip. One morning, your coffee might brew mild with just a flirtation of nutty undertones, And the next morning, it might be pelting you in the face with those same nuts, leaving little stinging marks with each sip. It’s moody. It’s not easy to perfect. But when you get the perfect brew, it’s rewarding. And that same perfection is not guaranteed tomorrow just because you managed it today.

Release Date May 28, 2013

ARC given by Kensington via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

www.ktbookreviews.blogspot.com