Death in Door County

Death in Door County - Rosalind Burgess,  Patricia Obermeier Neuman Death in Door County by Rosalind Burgess, Patricia Obermeier Neuman

When meeting an old friend for coffee and a chat do you think to yourself “Wow I really miss them. Why do we wait so long to catch up?” That is exactly how I feel every time I read a Kit & Val Mystery. Like I just sat down for a hilarious chat over coffee and cake followed by wine and chocolate.

These girls are a hilarious mix of Laural and Hardey with a dash of Evonovich sprinkled with Cagney & Lacey. Comedy, love and mystery a brilliant combination. Death in Door County is the third installment in the series and each book just gets better than the last.

This time round we find out selves with Val’s mom mixed in a geriatric murder mystery. Of course no one else sees it but Val and her bestie Kit. Add in Val’s daughter and a new relationship Val’s mom has entered into misunderstanding and wit combines to make a fantastic read.

Perfect reading for an afternoon as the story is light and leaves the reader smiling.

My highlights of Death in Door County……

Gladys = LOL’s too funny!
Tom = Sigh….. so want a Val and Tom drunken night….. (((smirky grin)))
Cat ladies and slow drivers!

5 STARS for book three!